General terms & conditions
All offers are based on our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery. Orders are only accepted under these conditions. Any terms and conditions of the customer or any regulations or agreements deviating from our terms and conditions shall only be binding if they have been expressly accepted by us in writing.
2. When placing an order or accepting deliveries, the customer accepts our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery not only for this business but also for all subsequent business.
3. Offers are always subject to change. A contract is only concluded when we accept the order. Verbal collateral agreements or assurances as well as agreements with our field service must be confirmed by us in writing. Samples, illustrations, drawings and measurements belonging to the offer are only approximately binding.
4 We have the right to withdraw from the contract if the fulfillment of the contract causes us insurmountable difficulties or is in no economic relation to the order value. We can also withdraw from the contract if the creditworthiness of the customer appears doubtful.
5. In the case of call orders, the entire quantity shall be deemed to have been called off 1 month after the agreed deadline. If the ordered goods are not classified within one month after the deadline, we can make the classification and delivery at our discretion.
6. We can make partial deliveries and invoice them individually. Each partial delivery is to be considered a separate transaction.
7. The delivery period begins on the day on which we receive the order in our company, unless a binding date has been agreed upon.
8. If the delivery period is delayed by events for which we are not responsible, in particular force majeure, shortage of goods, obstruction of shipping, export bans, aggravations by authorities, industrial action, the delivery period is extended by the time of the obstruction. The customer can put us in default of delivery and withdraw from the contract if he has granted us a grace period of at least
8 weeks in writing. The client cannot assert any claims for damages against us from the delay in delivery.
9. Complaints about the delivered goods must be submitted to us in writing without delay, including complaints about defects that are not externally apparent, at the latest within 10 days. After cutting, embroidery, printing or other processing of the delivered goods has begun, any complaints are excluded. Commercial or minor, technically unavoidable deviations in quality, color, width, weight of the equipment or design may not be objected to. Under no circumstances are we liable for loss, damage, costs or consequential damages of any kind incurred in connection with the use of our goods. In case of justified complaints, the seller has the right to rectification of defects or delivery of defect-free replacement goods within 10 days after receipt of the returned goods. After expiry of the period mentioned in clause 4, the statutory provisions shall apply. In the case of hidden defects, the statutory provisions shall apply.
10. Return shipments must always be discussed with us. Returns that have been agreed with us will be credited with a deduction of 5% of the value of the goods. Excellent goods and those which are no longer in a saleable condition will not be credited. We reserve the right to deduct a processing fee for unfounded returns.
The prices valid on the day of delivery apply. The prices stated in the price list are exclusive of the applicable VAT. Freight charges are calculated depending on weight and dimensions. In the case of cash on delivery shipments, the shipping costs incurred will be invoiced. In the case of deliveries abroad, we deliver ex works and all customs clearance costs incurred are charged to the customer. Additions to existing orders are not possible. Additional costs for express and fast parcels are at the expense of the customer.
11. Our invoices are payable:
Direct debit within 3 days
4 % discount
Payment within 10 days
2 % discount
or after 30 days
Hygiene articles are excluded from any discounts.
In case of overdue payment, default interest of 3% above the discount rate will be charged. If the customer stops payments, we have the rights to sort out the goods as stated in § 46 of the German Bankruptcy Code. Furthermore, all outstanding payments are due immediately. All costs for non-cash payments are at the expense of the customer. Non-cash payments are accepted under reserve, bills of exchange only after prior agreement, with all expenses charged. For new contracts we reserve the right to deliver cash on delivery.
12. All delivered goods remain our property (balance liability reservation) until complete settlement of all our claims, including those arising in the future from the current business relationship (in the case of payments by bill of exchange and cheque, until they have been honoured. The orderer takes the goods into his direct possession as a fiduciary custodian for us. However, he may sell or further process the goods in the course of normal business operations. Any pledging or assignment of the reserved goods as security in favour of third parties is excluded without our consent. In case of seizure of the goods by third parties, we must be informed immediately. With the sale of the goods subject to retention of title by the orderer in the ordinary course of business to his customers, the orderer's claim against his customer shall be assigned to us in our favour instead of the goods subject to retention of title, which shall already now be deemed assigned to us up to the amount of the claim to which we are entitled (extended retention of title). We undertake to release the assigned claims if the securities granted to us exceed our claims by 20%.
15. Place of performance and jurisdiction for all deliveries and services is 45659 Recklinghausen for both parties. In the case of foreign business transactions, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the entire contractual relationship.
16. According to § 23, 24, 26 and 43 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), we point out that we store individual data about the customer within the scope of the purpose of order processing, which we do not pass on to third parties, unless this is permitted or prescribed by the BDSG or other legal regulations.
17. A large part of our articles are our own developments and our intellectual property, imitations are illegal. Passing on to third parties without our consent is prohibited
18. All previous terms of sale, delivery and payment are hereby cancelled. We reserve the right to change prices during the validity of the catalog. With article numbers and prices, typesetting errors cannot be excluded.